Welcome! :)

Hi, I'm a third year at Los Medanos College. I'm living with my parents (ah! haha) for the next two years then I am back to a CA four year (probably a UC) to get my bachelor's degree in International Relations. :)

Hi, I am now a second year at Santa Rosa JC. Still technically undeclared and living in an apartment with my sister and a lady named Anne! Life continues! I will try to post! :)


Hi, I am a Freshman (1st year) at Southern Oregon University. I am undeclared but that doesn't mean unprepared! I will try to share stories, thoughts, photos, videos and such as often as possible, I hope you enjoy! :)

Friday, December 27, 2013

Incredibly long haitus, I know!


So, Christmas has now come and gone and I have not posted since May! I am so sorry... Let's see, my semester at OMC went by quickly and well! I have a 4.0 (OMG YES RIGHT?!!) and I lost like 15 pounds and some inches. WOO HOO! Documenting this I will be posting regularly on a new blog:

http://britt1940.blogspot.com

Following the 1940s Experiment by Carolyn Ekins. (Just Google 1940s experiment and you shall find it! :) )

What else? I am still dating Jon. My dream college to transfer to is SDSU which I am documenting in a blog also (shall I be a real blogger? Haha)

http://brittedu.blogspot.com

So feel free to check it out! This will remain me talking about my general life. 1940s will be exclusively about the diet and exercises (I have a gym membership now) and EDU will be completely about the process of finding the right college as a transfer student whom does know what she wants! :)

Thanks, sorry for the hiatus!! Xoxoxo Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment