Welcome! :)

Hi, I'm a third year at Los Medanos College. I'm living with my parents (ah! haha) for the next two years then I am back to a CA four year (probably a UC) to get my bachelor's degree in International Relations. :)

Hi, I am now a second year at Santa Rosa JC. Still technically undeclared and living in an apartment with my sister and a lady named Anne! Life continues! I will try to post! :)


Hi, I am a Freshman (1st year) at Southern Oregon University. I am undeclared but that doesn't mean unprepared! I will try to share stories, thoughts, photos, videos and such as often as possible, I hope you enjoy! :)

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tuesday Review: Emily Owens, M.D. (as little spoilers as I can manage!)

This show starts Meryl Streep's second eldest daughter: Mamie Gummer as Emily Owens, a new medical doctor whom is doing her 2 year residency for surgery under a famous surgeon named Dr. Bendari. Her friend and secret love, Will, is also interning. Unfortunately, so is her HS nemesis Cassandra. Bendari's assistant surgeon, Micah, takes a liking to Emily and they form a friendship that has romantic hints.  Emily makes friends with fellow intern Tyra whom Emily helps come out to her father whom is the head of the hospital. Emily is a loving person with a great bedside manner and is very intelligent but is very awkward at times. Over the course of the season the characters develop very well. and you have an affinity for Emily and the other characters despite their flaws. The show had 13 episodes, each about 40 minutes. This show has drama, romance, humor, real life lessons and will make you want to say "I love you" to your closest loved ones. I give it a 4.5/5. Really, it was a good series and I am VERY sad they weren't picked up for a second season.











(Will, Emily, Gina (Bendari))






































No comments:

Post a Comment