Welcome! :)

Hi, I'm a third year at Los Medanos College. I'm living with my parents (ah! haha) for the next two years then I am back to a CA four year (probably a UC) to get my bachelor's degree in International Relations. :)

Hi, I am now a second year at Santa Rosa JC. Still technically undeclared and living in an apartment with my sister and a lady named Anne! Life continues! I will try to post! :)


Hi, I am a Freshman (1st year) at Southern Oregon University. I am undeclared but that doesn't mean unprepared! I will try to share stories, thoughts, photos, videos and such as often as possible, I hope you enjoy! :)

Monday, May 27, 2013

Make-Up Monday Part 2

TARTE! I felt like my original post was lacking so here are my favs and what's new from Tarte (whom I love about equal to NARS). :)

I only have tried the eye cream and lip tints. I like the lip tints well and the eye cream is pretty good too. I want to try their finishing powder sometime soon. :)

 They have a non-aqualillies one. Same price though. 

 Tried this at Ulta. Was a very pretty coral color!

 I follow makeup gals on youtube and a few of them love this blush!

 I'm not a cheek stain person but people seem to love it!

Lots of pretty colors for their lippy and tints!

 Both of these look cool!



No comments:

Post a Comment